Turner Pier (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0002-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Turner Pier (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0002-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Loch Leven Lodge
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0002-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Loch Leven Lodge, David Brandenburger. The project is limited to the replacement and repair of dock framing and decking of the existing 108’ x 63’ pier. The proposal is to replace the existing materials with the same as what is existing (decking, joists, beams). Existing concrete footings and piers will not be altered. There will be no change to existing dock size or footprint.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Cross Streets
- 13855 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, CA 96161. Nevada County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 4 (California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304).
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have only minor alterations to land and water and will not remove and healthy or mature trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040028_2020-0002_NOE PDF 276 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.