Removal Action Work Plan, 3233 Mission Oaks Boulevard, Unit 1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Work Plan, 3233 Mission Oaks Boulevard, Unit 1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.
- Document Description
- The project includes operating a soil vapor extraction system to remediate chlorinated volatile organic chemicals and recording a Land Use Covenant (LUC) to restrict future use of the property to commercial or industrial use.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields Environmental Restoration Program 9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone : (818) 717-6545
- Cross Streets
- 3233 Mission Oaks Boulevard, Unit 1, Camarillo, Ventura, CA
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 30 Categorical Exemption, CCR Title 14, Sec. 15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- 1. The project is a minor action designed to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of hazardous waste or hazardous substances. 2. The project will not exceed $1 million in cost. See NOE for full details.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020031158_3233MissionOaksBoulevard_NoticeOfExemption_01272020 Signed PDF 164 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.