Larkspur Isle Shoreline Stabilization Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2017-0357-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Larkspur Isle Shoreline Stabilization Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2017-0357-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Larkspur Isle Home Owner's Association
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0357-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Larkspur Isle Home Owner's Association, as represented by Bridgette Lane. The project is limited to bioengineered bank stabilization of the shoreline at two sites near Larkspur Plaza Drive. This includes placement of rock riprap and native vegetation along the shoreline.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- 37°33'49.2"N 122°19'13.6"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 600 Larkspur Plaza Drive, in the town of Larkspur, on Corte Madera Creek, in the County of Marin, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The work involves minor alterations to the land surrounding a housing development and does not involve removal of any trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020031145_NOE 2017-0357 PDF 99 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.