Ryer Island Routine Levee Maintenance (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0365- R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Ryer Island Routine Levee Maintenance (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0365- R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Reclamation District 501, Ryer Island
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-201 9-0365-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Reclamation District 501, Ryer Island. The project is limited to routine levee maintenance activities such as repair of existing water control devices, repairing levees and adding riprap, vegetation control, removal of encroachments, rodent control, and repairing and shaping levee crowns and patrol and access roads.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (209) 234-3454
- Other Location Info
- This project is located on the levees around Ryer Island, Solano County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing structure.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030817_2019-0365 NOE PDF 286 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.