Placer County Department of Public Works Planning - North Lake Tahoe
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Placer County Department of Public Works Planning - North Lake Tahoe
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Placer County Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- This is a planning project for the North Lake Tahoe Recreation Access Plan and is intended to resolve current and pending recreational issues and conflicts and establish recreational patterns of use and opportunities in the North Lake Tahoe region and would have no impact on the environment. No projects would be implemented pursuant to this planning grant.
- Contact Information
Jon M. O'Brien
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1574
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15378 not a CEQA project.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030733_Placer County Department PDF 110 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.