San Diego State University KPBS Expansion and Renovation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, San Diego
- Document Title
- San Diego State University KPBS Expansion and Renovation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California State University (CSU); San Diego State University (SDSU)
- Document Description
- The proposed project would involve a moderate level of renovation on the ground level to the existing KPBS building and a minor amount of renovation on the second level of the existing building. An approximately 16,000 GSF expansion is proposed on the eastern portion of the building, along Campanile Drive.
- Contact Information
Laura V. Shinn
California State University San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92128-1624
Phone : (619) 594-6619
- San Diego
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- SDSU Main Campus, College Area of City of San Diego, County of San Diego, California, bounded by the 5566-5798 Lindo Paseo Garage to the west, Lindo Paseo to the south, Campanile Drive to the east and Hardy Avenue to the north.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 32. In-Fill Development: Sec. 15061 (b)(3) "Common Sense" Exemption.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 32: (a) The project would be consistent with the SDSU Campus Master Plan; (b) the project would be located within city limits on a project site of no more than five acres and surrounded by urban uses; (c) the project site has no value as habitat for rare or threatened species; (d) the project would not result In any significant effects relating to traffic, noise, air quality or water quality; (e) the project can be adequately served by all required utilities and public services. Sec. 15061 (b)(3): The project activity would not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment, because it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the proposed project would have a significant effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030619_San Diego State University KPBS Expansion PDF 129 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.