Mansfield Reservoir and Siphon Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0198-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Mansfield Reservoir and Siphon Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0198-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Michael and Theresa Mansfield
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0198-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Michael and Theresa Mansfield. This Project is limited to the continuing operation of a previously constructed reservoir used for irrigation, and installation of a siphon system that will allow for the release of water not authorized for storage that collects in the reservoir into the natural channel downstream of the dam. The reservoir, also referred to in documents as Egret Pond, has been in place since about 1950. The initial Application for Appropriation of Water (Application 31737) was filed with the State Water Resource Control Board (State Water Board) in 2008. The State Water Board issued water right Permit 21386 in June 2018.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2097
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 6628 Bennett Valley Road in Santa Rosa, and affects an unnamed tributary to Matanzas Creek, tributary to the Russian River, in Sonoma County; Latitude 38°23'32"N, Longitude 122°36'26"W, within Section 2, Township 6N, Range 7W; Mt. Diablo Base and Meridian, and shown on the Kenwood, CA 7.5-minute quadrangle U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map, on Assessor Parcel Number (APN), 055-010-031 .
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030291_NOE 2019-0198 PDF 361 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.