1J400: SR 104 Drainage System Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1J400: SR 104 Drainage System Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes installing a drainage system at post mile R5.9 on State Route (SR) 104 in the City of Ione, within Amador County. The scope of work includes installing a new 24-inch equivalent, elliptical, Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP) under the roadway and along the curb of the eastbound lane. The RCP culvert will be installed no more than 3-feet deep. All work will occur within Caltrans right of way. The purpose of this project is to correct and direct the drainage of roadway run-off. The project is needed to prevent the roadway, sidewalks, and surrounding businesses from flooding.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Other Location Info
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes installing a drainage system at post mile R5.9 on State Route (SR) 104 in the City of Ione, within Amador County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, cultural resources, scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 1J400_Signed CE_03 PDF 271 K 2020030147_SR 104 Drainage System Installation PDF 171 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.