Rodeo Creek Landslide II (01-0B530)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 3 - Marysville/Sacramento (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Rodeo Creek Landslide II (01-0B530)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to construct a Soldier Pile Ground Anchor (SPGA) retaining wall, a Shear Pile Wall, and two segments of Soil Slope Stressing concrete walers. A concrete bridge railing will be placed on top of the SPGA retaining wall. The roadbed will be repaired, and the shoulders will be widened.
- Contact Information
California Dept. of Transportation
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4215
- Dos Rios
- Other Location Info
- In Mendocino County about 4 miles south of Dos Rios on State Route (SR) 162 at post mile 11.5/11.8.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because the project does not have the potential to have an adverse effect on the environment. The project falls into one of the exemption categories.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030135_Rodeo Creek Landslide II PDF 1225 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.