Douglas Stream Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0845-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern Region 1)
- Document Title
- Douglas Stream Restoration Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0845-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0845-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Schyler Douglas, representative for CBMC Consulting, LLC, owner of the project parcel. The project is limited to removal of fill materials from previously unauthorized pad construction activities within and adjacent to an unnamed stream tributary to Panwauket Gulch and remediation/restoration of the unnamed stream to natural conditions.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Region 1 - Northern
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2384
- 25, 27
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 4.5 miles southeast of the town of Douglas City on an unnamed tributary to Panwauket Gulch, which is tributary to Reading Creek in Trinity County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 8; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15308
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes remediation and restoration of an unnamed stream to correct existing Fish and Game Code Violations by removing previously unauthorized fill materials and restoring the altered stream channel to natural pre-project conditions. The project will not result in significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project is necessary to protect the environment by eliminating present adverse impacts to the stream and fish and wildlife resources within the Reading Creek watershed.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030130_Douglas Stream Restoration Project PDF 187 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.