Permit No. 2433-1: Michael Leschinski - Dwelling
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit No. 2433-1: Michael Leschinski - Dwelling
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Michael Leschinski
- Document Description
- To construct a second story addition, above an existing detached garage, with an open deck and a set of exterior stairs located on the left (east) bank of the Sacramento River.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 480-5388
- Cross Streets
- 3791 Garden Highway approximately 0.1 mile north of Radio Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 3, New Construction and Conversion of Small Structures categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines§ 15303), because the proposed activity consists of the construction of an addition to an existing dwelling. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines§ 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030124_Permit No PDF 642 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.