Petition to add a Place of Storage, redistribution of storage and update a Point of Diversion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Petition to add a Place of Storage, redistribution of storage and update a Point of Diversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- McDowell Valley Farming, LLC.
- Document Description
- McDowell Valley Farming wishes to amend License 10920 to include an additional place of storage, redistribution of storage and update a point of diversion.
- Contact Information
SWRCB Division of Water Rights
PO Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5427
- Cross Streets
- McDowell Valley Farming located 4 miles due East of Hopland in Mendocino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301 , Existing Structures
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt as it is existing and petition will result in no additional water diverted and used. Additional place of storage was previously used as a regulating pond.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030083_Petition to add a Place of Storage PDF 612 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.