eTS 8363 TL 6926 Fire Hardening Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- eTS 8363 TL 6926 Fire Hardening Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- San Diego Gas and Electric Company
- Document Description
- A total of eight existing wood poles would be replaced by direct-buried steel poles.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-8117
- Valley Center
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- The project runs west to east along Valley Center Road, just east of the Valley Center Road and Rock Hill Ranch Road intersection in the unincorporated community of Valley Center, San Diego County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Facilities, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of replacing eight wood poles, on the same site as the structure replaced, with no increase in size or capacity. The project involves no expansion of use, and no exceptions to the CEQA exemption apply to the project.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030081_eTS 8363 TL 6926 Fire Hardening Project PDF 582 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.