AMENDMENT OF LEASE — PRC 6201.9; A2200
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- AMENDMENT OF LEASE — PRC 6201.9; A2200
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of Lease No. PRC 6201.9, a General Lease — Public Agency Use, of tide and submerged sovereign land located in and adjacent to San Pablo Bay, effective February 28, 2020, to Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District; for the use and maintenance of two existing 24-inch-diameter stormwater outfall pipelines, replacement of an existing headwall structure, and restoration of the levee embankment behind the headwall structure.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Rafael
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- Tide and submerged sovereign land in and adjacent to San Pablo Bay, near San Rafael, Marin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, § 15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment of Lease for the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Huitt 6201; A2200_28 PDF 75 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.