ENERAL LEASE — RIGHT-OF-WAY USE — Lease 4989.1; A2310
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- ENERAL LEASE — RIGHT-OF-WAY USE — Lease 4989.1; A2310
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Gas Company
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease — Right-of-Way Use beginning March 1, 2020, for a term of 10 years, for use and maintenance of a 16-inch-diameter natural gas pipeline.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Southern California
- Other Location Info
- 0.14 acres, more or less, of sovereign land located in the South Fork of the Kings River, near State Highway 41, Kings County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease — Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Herzog 4989; A2310_45 PDF 69 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.