Culvert Rehabilitation using UV-CIPP method (2N081)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 11 - San Diego (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- Culvert Rehabilitation using UV-CIPP method (2N081)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Repair invert and joint seal of culverts on SR-78 using UV-CIPP method.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation - District 11
4050 Taylor Street, MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-3106
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- In San Diego County, on State Route 78 at Post Mile 3.8.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 - Operation, repair and maintenance of existing public facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020030008_Culvert Rehabilitation PDF 415 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.