General Plan Amendment No.20-01 & Rezone No.20-02 Commercial Conversion from Residential and Recreational Commercial to General Commercial With Commercial Devel
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tehama County
- Document Title
- General Plan Amendment No.20-01 & Rezone No.20-02 Commercial Conversion from Residential and Recreational Commercial to General Commercial With Commercial Devel
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- RS: Rural Residential Small Lot and CR: Commercial Recreation GPLU, and R1-MH-B:86: One-Family Residence Mobilehome Combining-Building Site Combining (2 Acre Min.) District and C-1: Neighborhood Commercial Zoning.
- Document Description
- The applicants are requesting a General Plan Amendment from RS: Rural Residential Small Lot (Approx. 11.76 Acres) and CR: Commercial Recreation (Approx. 6.85 Acres) to a GC: General Commercial Land Use Designation. The applicants are also requesting a Map Rezone from R1-MH-B:86: One-Family Residence-Special Mobilehome Combining-Special Building Site Combining District (minimum lot size 86,000 sq. ft.) and C-1: Neighborhood Commercial to a C-2: General Commercial Zoning District. The proposed project is located on approximately 18.61 acres and includes six parcels. ). The properties subject to the General Plan Amendment and Rezone are currently developed with several structures that include commercial lodging and residential dwellings. Currently the Black Forest Lodge is being used as a residential structure, this proposal will allow it to be renovated/remodeled and used as a commercial lodge/motel/hotel.
- Contact Information
Tehama County Planning Dept.
444 Oak Street, Courthouse Annex Room I
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone : (530) 527-2200
- Cross Streets
- Southside of State Route 36E approx. 1 Mile West of the Tehama/Plumas County Line
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- 017-280-049,50,51 & 52& 017-290-04 & 07
- State Highways
- SR 36W
- Lost Creek and Deer Creek
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Residential (1 Acres) Commercial (18.61 Acres)
- Local Action
- General Plan Amendment Rezone Other Action Com. Dev.
- Project Issues
- Archaeologic-Historic Biological Resources Tribal Cultural Resources Mandatory Findings of Significance
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern Region 1 California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 2 California Department of Water Resources California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Natural Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 California State Lands Commission Central Valley Flood Protection Board Office of Historic Preservation State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.