Sycuan Peak Ecological Reserve, Expansion 9 (Sloan Oram)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Sycuan Peak Ecological Reserve, Expansion 9 (Sloan Oram)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- The acquisition of habitat for the protection of rare, endangered, threatened or fully protected species and to secure key wildlife linkages.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- San Diego
- Cross Streets
- North and south of Sloane Canyon Road, and south of Sequan Truck Trail.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an Interest in Land by a Public Agency.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of an interest in land by a public agency for wildlife conservation purposes and to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020592_NOE_Sycuan Peak Ecological Reserve, Expansion 9 (Sloan Oram), 2019007 PDF 166 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.