Santa Cruz Long-toed Salamander Connectivity Planning
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Santa Cruz Long-toed Salamander Connectivity Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- This is a planning project to study the feasibility, alternatives, and cost of implementing a wildlife undercrossing on Highway 1 that would allow Santa Cruz Long-toed Salamanders and other wildlife to safely travel under the highway.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Santa Cruz
- Cross Streets
- 1100 Fiesta Way, Watsonville, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020589_NOE_Santa Cruz Long-toed Salamander Connectivity Planning, 2019154 PDF 139 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.