San Joaquin River Parkway, E Pond Habitat Enhancement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- San Joaquin River Parkway, E Pond Habitat Enhancement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- Complete irrigation and planting plans, install irrigation equipment, and revegetate approximately 23 acres of riparian and upland habitat adjacent to E Pond on the San Joaquin River Conservancy’s River West Fresno property. The purposes of the project include increasing the total acreage of native habitat and improving habitat connectivity and diversity within the San Joaquin River Parkway.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- Approximately 1 mile downstream of the State Route 41 bridge within the San Joaquin River Parkway.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the minor alteration to land and/or vegetation, which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020588_NOE_San Joaquin River Parkway, E Pond Habitat Enhancement, 2019200 PDF 211 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.