North Table Mountain, Expansion 3 (Donation)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- North Table Mountain, Expansion 3 (Donation)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- This proposal is to consider the expansion of the North Table Mountain Ecological Reserve by 24± acres of land contained in a single ownership on behalf of the California Department of Fish and Wildlife for the protection of habitat supporting oak woodlands, vernal pools, and deer.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an Interest in Land by a Public Agency.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of an interest in land by a public agency for wildlife conservation purposes and to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020584_NOE_North Table Mountain, Expansion 3 (Donation), 2019124 PDF 167 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.