Kaweah Subbasin Regional Conservation Investment Strategy (RCIS)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Kaweah Subbasin Regional Conservation Investment Strategy (RCIS)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to develop and complete a final draft of the Kaweah Subbasin Regional Conservation Investment Strategy (RCIS), covering the Kaweah Groundwater Subbasin in Tulare and Kings Counties.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- The Kaweah Subbasin RCIS is located on the Kaweah Groundwater Subbasin in Tulare and Kings Counties, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15262 Feasibility and Planning Studies - A project involving only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020574_NOE_Kaweah Subbasin Regional Conservation Investment Strategy, 2019235 PDF 140 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.