Hudeman Slough Boat Launch Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Hudeman Slough Boat Launch Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- This project will complete engineering design and permitting to restore public boating access at Hudeman Slough in Sonoma County. or funded.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Cross Streets
- The project planning area is approximately 10 miles south of Sonoma in Sonoma County.
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only environmental analysis or planning studies for possible future actions which the Board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020573_NOE_Hudeman Slough Boat Launch Improvements, 2019246 PDF 139 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.