Discovery Park Picnic Shelters and Interpretation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Discovery Park Picnic Shelters and Interpretation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- Demolish two heavily used and damaged picnic shelters and construct two new shelters using concrete columns in the same footprint as the old ones. Install five new interpretive signs, one each at the two picnic shelters being replaced and three others that will be distributed nearby.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302 - Replacement and Reconstruction, and 15304 - Minor Alterations to Land.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced, and minor public alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020568_NOE_Discovery Park Picnic Shelters and Interpretation, 2019217 PDF 139 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.