Central Valley Monarch Butterfly Habitat Enhancement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Central Valley Monarch Butterfly Habitat Enhancement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project will plant milkweed and nectar-rich plants to establish or enhance monarch butterfly habitat on natural lands on approximately 600 acres of land in the Sacramento Valley, San Joaquin Valley and San Diego Region located throughout various Counties in California.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Butte Colusa Glenn Kern Merced Modoc Sacramento San Diego Stanislaus Sutter Tehama Yolo Yuba
- Other Location Info
- The Sacramento Valley, San Joaquin Valley and San Diego Region located throughout various Counties in California on Pine Creek Wildlife Area, Butler Slough Ecological Reserve, Upper Butte Basin Wildlife Area, Sacramento River WA, Wilson Landing Unit, Oroville Wildlife Area, Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area, Butte Creek Wildlife Area, Feather River WA, Abbott Lake Unit, North Grasslands Wildlife Area, Dos Rios Ranch, Panorama Vista Preserve, and Rancho Jamul Ecological Reserve properties.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304, Class 4, Minor Alterations to Land
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project only involves minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation and does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020565_NOE_Central Valley Monarch Butterfly Habitat Enhancement, 2019174 PDF 142 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.