SR-118 Stormwater Mitigation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 7 - Los Angeles (California Department of Transportation, District 7)
- Document Title
- SR-118 Stormwater Mitigation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to construct an infiltration basin and a Gross Solid Removal Device (GSRD) on the WB side of SR-118 near Santa Clara River.
- Contact Information
California Dept. of Transportation
100 South Main St., Suite 100, MS 16A
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone : (213) 897-3044
- Other Location Info
- Project located on the WB side of SR-118 between Santa Clara River and Violeta St. in the County of Ventura, at Post Miles 1.19 to1.8 in cooperation with Ventura County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- See NOE for full details.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020554_SR-118 Stormwater Mitigation PDF 578 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.