Geotechnical Drilling Investigation for 01-0G921 Little Larabee
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 1 - Eureka (California Department of Transportation, District 1)
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Drilling Investigation for 01-0G921 Little Larabee
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to conduct a geotechnical investigation adjacent to State Route 36 al post mile (PM) 25.7 in Humboldt County. The geotechnical investigation, consisting of three mud-rotary borings, is being proposed to provide subsurface data to support the design and installation of a proposed permanent restoration retaining wall project. The geotechnlcal investigation is needed to estimate the depth lo failure-surface and assess the foundation conditions at of the wall layout line.
- Other Location Info
- Adjacent to State Route 36 at post mile 25. 7
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project involved information collection which would not result in serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
- Notice of Exemption
- 01-0G921 Geotech CE signed PDF 364 K 2020020505_NOE Geotech at Little Larabee Wall PDF 102 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.