California Aqueduct Turnout at Shiraz Ranch
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Turnout at Shiraz Ranch
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is to construct a permanent turnout which consists of installing a pump and a concrete retaining wall structure at the bank of the California Aqueduct, with approximately 100 feet of 14-inch buried polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe and an electrical control panel at the northerly canal right-of-way fence.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Other Location Info
- Approximately Milepost 49.52 of the California Aqueduct, approximately 0.25 miles west of Interstate 5 and 1.0 mile north of Stuhr Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CEQA Guidelines Section 15303, New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a small pump and pipeline installation and does not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. New construction of small structures (Section 15303).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020393_CA Aquduct PDF 548 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.