Empire Land Company, LLC - Pumping Plant Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Empire Land Company, LLC - Pumping Plant Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Empire Land Company, LLC
- Document Description
- To modify an existing pumping plant including the removal and replacement of an existing 12-inch diameter pressurized water pipe; replace existing 1-1/2-inch diameter electrical conduit with a 2-inch diameter electrical conduit; and install a 5-foot x 5-foot vault housing, a new siphon breaker and and butterfly valve.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Bd
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along the left (east) bank of the Feather River, approximately 0.68 miles southwest of the intersection of Garden Highway and Lee Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 2, Replacement and Reconstruction categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines §15302) because the activity consists of the removal and replacement of an existing pumping station with substantially the same purpose and capacity. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines §15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020382_10389-A-1 NOE PDF 456 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.