Donner Park Operational Improvements (03-1 J030)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 3 - Marysville/Sacramento (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Donner Park Operational Improvements (03-1 J030)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation-District 3
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to remove and replace striping by removing the merge at the WB loop on-ramp and lengthening the ramp merge at the WB loop on-ramp to provide a safe merge. This project is needed due to slow moving trucks in conflict with merging traffic.
- Cross Streets
- Various Locations: Nev 080 Post Miles R12.20/13.10
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301-Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, or licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topological features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination is exempt under CEQA Section 15301-Existing Facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 03-1J030 Final ED PDF 2297 K 2020020268_Donner Park Operational Improvements PDF 172 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.