Trabuco-Remington Traffic Signal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife, Eastern Sierra-Inland Deserts Region (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Eastern Sierra-Inland Deserts Region)
- Document Title
- Trabuco-Remington Traffic Signal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Irvine
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the reconfiguration of the Trabuco/Remington intersection, which includes the reconfiguration of the Central Irvine Channel, the box culvert and the wingwalls; installation of traffic signals; landscaping; and pavement removal and installation. In addition, curb ramps and crosswalks will be upgraded to satisfy Americans with Disabilities Act requirements.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife South Coast Region
3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-2717
- 33°42'4.2"N 117°46'6.7"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the Central Irvine Channel, a tributary to San Diego Creek, and the Pacific Ocean, in the County of Orange, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type- Class (1); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15303.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is an existing facility.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020264_NOE 1600-2019-0025-R5 PDF 249 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.