California State Parks/CAL FIRE Facilities Complex Vegetation Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California State Parks/CAL FIRE Facilities Complex Vegetation Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Water Resources
- Document Description
- San Luis Field Division will supervise the California Conservation Corps as they mow low-lying vegetation and remove vegetation along the fence around the California State Parks and CAL FIRE complex. All vegetation removal will occur in the DWR ROW. Herbicide will be applied to the stumps of cut vegetation to prevent regrowth; cut vegetation will be chipped onsite. The chips will be broadcast in the DWR ROW. This work will allow a clear view of the perimeter of the area, which will increase the safety and protection of personnel and property. State Parks and CAL FIRE will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
31770 Gonzaga Rd
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5134
- Other Location Info
- Work will occur in the DWR right-of-way (ROW) along the fence line of the California State Parks and California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) facilities complex. This complex is about 3.75 miles southwest of Santa Nella and 0.20 miles south of O'Neill Fore bay.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work consists of removing vegetation in the DWR ROW along an existing fence line. No healthy, mature, scenic trees will be removed. Categorical Exemption 15304 (Minor Alterations to Land) applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020229_California State Parks PDF 109 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.