Arcata Community Forest Jacoby Creek Tract Expansion (Swaner - 114 acres)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Natural Resources Agency, California (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Document Title
- Arcata Community Forest Jacoby Creek Tract Expansion (Swaner - 114 acres)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Arcata
- Document Description
- Project to acquire in fee 114 acres of forestland within the Jacoby Creek watershed to provide habitat protection, education, carbon sequestration, forest management, research and passive public use.
- Contact Information
California Natural Resources Agency
1416 9th Street Suite 1311
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-7590
- Other Location Info
- Section 24 T5N; R1 E; H B&M; at the end of Jacoby Creek Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15316(a); Sec. 15325(a)(c)(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15316(a) Class 16 consists of the acquisition, sale, or other transfer of land in order to establish a park where (a) The management plan for the park has not been prepared and Section 15325(a)(c)(f) Class 25 consists of transfers of ownership of Interests In land In order to preserve open space, habitat, or historical resources. The project protects forestland, provides habitat protection and passive public use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020195_NOE-CNRA City of Arcata PDF 167 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.