Lake Skinner Bypass No. 2 Shutdown
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Lake Skinner Bypass No. 2 Shutdown
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Description
- Metropolitan proposes to dewater and shut down a segment of the Lake Skinner Bypass No. 2 to conduct inspection and maintenance activities.
- Contact Information
The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-5602
- Other Location Info
- Dewatering discharges to occur within The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California's (Metropolitan) Lake Skinner Bypass No. 2. Inspections and maintenance to occur along the extent of the facilities (see attached location map).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, State CEQA Guidelines § 15301 Class 9, State CEQA Guidelines § 15309
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of inspections to check for performance of an operation, or quality, health, or safety of a project.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020177_Lake Skinner Bypass No PDF 2292 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.