Canal Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0315-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Canal Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0315-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Sierra Cattle Company
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0315-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Robert Hilarides/Sierra Cattle Company. The project is limited to annual maintenance dredging, vegetation management via mechanical methods and debris removal within Jackson Slough for irrigation and flood control purposes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
Bay Delta Region 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 944-5579
- 38°7'5.3"N 121°37'41.7"W
- Cross Streets
- The project is located on Jackson Slough, in the County of Sacramento, State of California
- Other Location Info
- To Latitude 38.143644, Longitude -121.624396; Assessor's Parcel Numbers: 157-0100-056, 157-0100-020, 157-0100-018, 156-0080-077, 157-0120-024, 156-0080-006, 156-0080- 007, 157-0120-025, 156-0080-008, 156-0080-027, 156-0080-065, 156-0080-073, 157-0120-026, and 156-0080- 024.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry or agricultural purposes.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020174_Canal Maintenance Project PDF 312 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.