Muzzio Park Playground Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Watsonville, City of (City of Watsonville)
- Document Title
- Muzzio Park Playground Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Parks and Community Services Dept., City of Watsonville
- Document Description
- This project will replace a vandalized playground at Muzzio Park, a 1.12 acre neighborhood park in downtown Watsonville. The existing 1200 sq. ft. playground area will be expanded by 600 sq. ft. to accommodate new, upgraded playground equipment by removing 600 sq. ft. of existing turf grass in the park, installing new concrete curbing around the expanded playground area, and installing permeable playground natural fiber surfacing. The new, combined playground area will be 1800 sq ft.
- Contact Information
City of Watsonville Parks & Community Services Dept.
250 Main Street
Watsonville, CA 95076
Phone : (831) 768-3150
- Santa Cruz
- Cross Streets
- 26 W. Front St., Watsonville, CA 95076
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 3, & 4; Sec. 15301, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is eligible for a Class 1, 3, & 4 Categorical Exemption per Sec. 15301, 15303, and 15304 of the CEQA Guidelines as it involves the minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of existing or fo1mer use and consists of construction and location oflimited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made to the exterior of the structure and consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, and scenic trees except for forestry or agricultural purposes. See NOE for full details.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020149_City of Watsonville NOE Muzzio Park Playground Replacement PCS-2020-0206 PDF 195 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.