Bear Creek Diversion Debris Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0271-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Bear Creek Diversion Debris Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0271-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Calaveras County Water District
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0271-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Damon Wyckoff representing Calaveras County Water District. The project is limited to the removal of sediment and debris up-stream of the diversion intake on Bear Creek. Approximately 390 cubic yards of sediment will be removed from the Bear Creek Diversion intake location. The District will install a small temporary coffer dam and associated piping to re-route flows around the project location if water is present during project activities.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-8444
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Bear Creek, in the County of Calaveras, State of California; Latitude 38.414956, Longitude -120.489735; Section 36, Township 07N, Range 13E, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Devils Nose, MDM; 100 Robbinville Drive, West Point, CA, USA; or Assessor’s Parcel Number [APN] 004-023-065-000.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the operation and maintenance of existing public structures to meet current standards of public health and safety involving no expansion of use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020098_1600-2019-0271-R2 NOE PDF 131 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.