Via Ferrari Sewer Renovation Project Agreement (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0289-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Via Ferrari Sewer Renovation Project Agreement (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0289-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0289-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Central Contra Costa Sanitary District, as represented by Edgar J. Lopez. The project is limited to replacement of a sixty-foot long section of an aerial sewer pipe that crosses the creek channel. The pipe will be replaced with no excavation within the creek and limited excavation on the embankments of the creek. The existing 8-inch diameter sewer pipe within a 16-inch diameter steel pipe casing will be replaced with a new 8-inch diameter polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe within a new 16-inch diameter steel pipe casing by open cut construction. The casing support piers will be installed on either end of the replacement pipe section approximately 15 feet outside of the top of bank. The casing support piers will be constructed by the cast-in-drilled hole (CIDH) method. The CIDH support piers will be installed to a depth of 24 feet and a width of 24 inches with steel-reinforced concrete. Approximately 100 square feet of ivy and 50 square feet of ruderal grassland will be trimmed or removed to allow access to the pipe and support pier installation locations.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (209) 234-3447
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 1904 Via Ferrari and 3214 Brookwood Drive, City of Lafayette, in the County of Contra Costa, State of California; Latitude 37.936163, Longitude -122.096042; Assessor's Parcel Numbers 166-220-07 4 and 166-220-055.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes replacement of an existing sewer line in the same location with the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020086_NOE 2019-0289 PDF 369 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.