Pismo State Beach - Oceana Campground and Maintenance Yard Sewer System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Pismo State Beach - Oceana Campground and Maintenance Yard Sewer System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This purpose of the project will be to protect ground and surface water from potential contamination. The spot repairs will accomplish a considerable improvement in system performance and limit system discharge into the surrounding environment. With the removal of blockages, it will help reduce buildup of debris in the bottom of the pipe and accumulation of materials on the pipe walls by allowing for an increased flow through the mainline. The manhole rehabilitation will likely improve overall system integrity and reduce ex-filtration of system contents into the surrounding environment. Installation of new manhole drop inlets will reduce erosion to the manhole benches and walls, and prolong the life of lining materials. Additional information of the repairs to the sewer line are available through the Contact Person.
- Contact Information
Jon M. O'Brie
California Department of Parks and Recreation (CDPR)
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- San Luis Obispo
- Cross Streets
- Pismo State Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Repairs to existing facilities not expanding existing use.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because ii falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 20200200063_Pismo State Beach PDF 109 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.