Foulke Monitoring Well Installation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Foulke Monitoring Well Installation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Water Resources
- Document Description
- DWR is proposing to install a multi-completion groundwater elevation observation well, which will be incorporated into the larger Shasta Valley Basin groundwater elevation monitoring program, future subsidence monitoring network, and the Shasta Valley Basin Sustainable Groundwater Management Plan.
- Contact Information
CA Dept. of Water Resources
2440 Main Drive
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone : (530) 529-7307
- 44°33'2.05"N 122°32'39.87"W
- Other Location Info
- Project is located in the southwest corner of Old West Rd., Foulke Ln. and Greenhouse Ln. intersection, approx. 2.4 miles northwest of the town of Gazelle in Siskiyou County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306- Information Collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- The installation of the monitoring well will be used to measure groundwater elevations. Proposed activities are not anticipated to impact any environmental resources, including scenic resources, cultural resources or special status plants or wildlife species. The project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 20200200060_NOE_Submittal_FoulkeMW_2020 PDF 997 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.