VEN-33 Upgrade Curb Ramp and Sidewalk
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 7 - Los Angeles (California Department of Transportation, District 7)
- Document Title
- VEN-33 Upgrade Curb Ramp and Sidewalk
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The project will reconstruct 200 feet of pedestrian sidewalk, upgrade two curb ramps, and install the pavement delineation to the crosswalk.
- Contact Information
California Dept. of Transportation
100 South Main St. Suite 100, Mail Station 16A
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone : (213) 897-3044
- Mira Monte
- Other Location Info
- Intersection of State Route-33 and Old Grade Rd. at Post Mile 10.82 in City of Mira Monte, Ventura County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will upgrade and meet ADA standards.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020044 VEN-33 Upgrade PDF 538 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.