Permit 19459: California Department of Transportation Bridge No. 12-0122
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit 19459: California Department of Transportation Bridge No. 12-0122
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- To authorize the existing State Route 99 Bridge (Bridge No. 12-0122) over Gold Run Creek.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Ave, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-1719
- Other Location Info
- The project. is located approximately 0.2.miles south of the intersection of Shippee Road and State Route 99.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing Facilities categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines§ 15301), because the activity involves the permitting of existing Bridge No. 12-0122. The existing bridge was constructed in 1952; thus, it was constructed prior to CEQA which was enacted in 1970. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines§ 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020020039_Permit 19459 No PDF 670 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.