Descanso Gardens Master Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles County Department of Parks & Recreation
- Document Title
- Descanso Gardens Master Plan
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The County of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation proposes to adopt a comprehensive 15-year Master Plan to guide the development of Descanso Gardens between 2020 and 2035. Descanso Gardens is one of the four botanic gardens/arboreta of Los Angeles County's park system. See Attachment for full details.
- Contact Information
County of L.A. Dept. of Parks & Rec.
1000 S. Fremont Avenue Unit #40 Bldq A-9 West 3rd Fl.
Alhambra, CA 91803
Phone : (626) 588-5301
Descanso Gardens Guild, Inc.
- La Cañada Flintridge
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- 1418 Descanso Dr.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- County of Los Angeles
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- County of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation 1000 S. Fremont Ave., Bldg A-9 West, 3rd Floor, Alhambra, CA 91803
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020019072_Descanso Gardens NOD PDF 850 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.