1 L840: Mokelumne Bridge Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1 L840: Mokelumne Bridge Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation proposes repairing the Mokelumne River bridge (29-0043) at post mile 0.01 on State Route 12 within San Joaquin County. The scope includes replacing the center bearing with a new bronze disk and steel disk center bearing; rehabilitating the end jack/lock bar system at both ends of the swing span; refurbishing all 4 end jacks of the drawbridge; adjusting the balance wheels and tracks; replacing the pop-up barrier and swing drive gearbox oil; adjusting the pop-up barrier lids; and repairing the catwalks. The purpose is to repair the damaged drawbridge and make the open-close function fully operable. The project is needed to ensure motorist safety and drawbridge functionality.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, Dist. 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes repairing the Mokelumne River bridge (No. 29-0043) at post mile 0.01 on State Route (SR) 12 within San Joaquin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.