Reduce Highway Worker Exposure (411330)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 11 - San Diego (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- Reduce Highway Worker Exposure (411330)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State of California - Department of Transportation - District 11
- Document Description
- The project proposes to reduce the frequency and duration of highway worker exposure to traffic by paving gore areas, modify ramp metering pole locations, install new MGS, replace maintenance intensive landscaping, install remote control irrigation controllers, install roadside sign support systems and new gates.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation - District 11
4050 Taylor Street, MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-3106
- San Diego
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- In the Cities of San Diego and La Mesa at postmiles 6.1 to 11.5 from 0.2 mile west of Fairmount Avenue undercrossing to 0.3 mile west of Jackson Drive undercrossing.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(PRC 21 084; 14 CCR 15300)
- Reasons for Exemption
- In compliance with CEQA Class 1, the operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public facilities involving no expansion of the use existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010446_41133 FINAL CE 6 27 18 PDF 743 K 2020010446_41133 NOE signed 1 29 20 PDF 474 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.