2020 Various West Slope Pavement Rehabilitation Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- El Dorado County
- Document Title
- 2020 Various West Slope Pavement Rehabilitation Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- El Dorado County, Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The 2020 Various West Slope Pavement Rehabilitation Projects consist of pavement rehabilitation of multiple sections of roadway in the Placerville, Diamond Springs, Pollock Pines, and Cameron Park areas including grinding and overlay of hot mix asphalt. No trees will be affected by this activity. The project will require lane closures but no road closure is anticipated. Duration of construction activity is anticipated to be approximately 2 month (40 working days).
- Contact Information
El Dorado County Department of Transportation
2850 Fairlane Court
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone : (530) 621-7592
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- This project is located in Placerville, Diamond Springs, Pollock Pines and Cameron Park areas in the County of El Dorado.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301, Class 1(c) and (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The work consists of minor alteration, repair and replacement of an existing public facility involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of this determination. These minor modifications to existing facilities will improve and maintain the existing pavement and shoulders.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010409_2020 Pavement Rehab Projects PDF 2172 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.