Shaver West Fuel Break Unit 2 Notice of Emergency Timber Operations No. 4-19EM-00215-FRE (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2019-0194-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 4 - Central, Fresno (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4)
- Document Title
- Shaver West Fuel Break Unit 2 Notice of Emergency Timber Operations No. 4-19EM-00215-FRE (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2019-0194-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Ryan Stewart
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed (Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0194-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Highway 168 Fire Safe Council represented by Ryan Stewart. The Project includes activities related to water diversion, installation and removal of two temporary crossings, installation of a temporary tractor road, and channel/road stabilization.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 236
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located south of the community of Shaver Lake, west of the community of Ockenden, north of Highway 168 and east of Solitude Lane, on an unnamed tributary to Musick Falls Creek, Fresno County, California; northwest 1/4 section of Section 2, Township 10 South, Range 24 East, USGS 7.5 Minute Quad Shaver Lake, MDB&M; Crossing #1 : Latitude 37.09194, Longitude -119.33060; Crossing #2: Latitude 37.09197, Longitude-119.33048.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project activities include water diversion, installation and removal of two temporary crossings, installation of a temporary tractor road, and channel/road stabilization. The Project will not have signification environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0194-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010399_2019-0194_NOE PDF 484 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.