Bolsa Road Fish Passage Improvements Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0011 -R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Bolsa Road Fish Passage Improvements Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0011 -R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0011-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Vincent Gin/Santa Clara Valley Water District (Valley Water). The purpose of the project is to restore steelhead fish passage by creating a riffle-pool channel for approximately 1,700 linear feet downstream of an existing dysfunctional Denil fish ladder.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield,, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2067
- Santa Clara
- Other Location Info
- The project is located in the Pajaro River Watershed along Uvas-Carnadero Creek in unincorporated Santa Clara County, State of California; Latitude: 36.969371, Longitude: -121.542772.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 33 consists of projects not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or predation of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife provided that: (a) There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rate or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065, (b) There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed, and (c) The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects. Class 4 consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. None of the conditions noted under CEQA 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010377_NOE 2019-0011 PDF 398 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.