ECO, Inc. dba Northern Emeralds Adult-Use Processor License
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Food and Agriculture, Department of (Department of Food and Agriculture)
- Document Title
- ECO, Inc. dba Northern Emeralds Adult-Use Processor License
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Food and Agriculture, pursuant to authority granted under Business and Procession Code Division 10, Chapter 2, Section 26012, approved a Cannabis Cultivation License submitted on 12/05/2019, by ECO, Inc. dba Northern Emeralds. ECO, Inc. dba Northern Emeralds applied for an adult-use processor license.
- Contact Information
Department of Food and Agriculture
CalCannabis Cultivation License 2750 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 576-4250
- Cross Streets
- The Project is located at 5550 West End Road, Suite 7, Arcata CA 95521, in Humboldt County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- [Class 1 Categorical Exemption Cal. Code Regs,. Title 14, §15301]
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Department of Food and Agriculture has determined that the project is a Class 1 Categorical Exemption project. Class 1 Categorical Exemptions consist of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alterations to existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no. expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The project meets the criteria of an existing facilities project, Class 1, Section 15301 of the California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Division 6, Chapter 3.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010342_ECD, Inc PDF 1020 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.