A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT INVOLVING THE DECOMMISSIONING OF THE PREVIOUSLY PERMITTED 160-MEGAWATT (MW)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- 10th District Agricultural Association (10th District Agricultural Association, Siskiyou Golden Fair)
- Document Title
- A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT INVOLVING THE DECOMMISSIONING OF THE PREVIOUSLY PERMITTED 160-MEGAWATT (MW)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Simon Day/Lockhart Solar PV, LLC
- Document Description
- A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT INVOLVING THE DECOMMISSIONING OF THE PREVIOUSLY PERMITTED 160-MEGAWATT (MW) SEGS VIII AND IX CONCENTRATED SOLAR THERMAL POWER PROJECTS AND THE REDEVELOPMENT, AT THE SAME LOCATION, OF A NEW PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) SOLAR FACILITY AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE NECESSARY TO GENERATE UP TO A COMBINED 160 MEGAWATTS (MW) AC OF RENEWABLE ELECTRICAL ENERGY AND ENERGY STORAGE CAPACITY ON 1,073 ACRES.
- Contact Information
San Bernardino County Land Use Services Department
Planning Divison 385 North Arrowhead Avenue, First Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Phone : (909) 387-3067
- San Bernardino
- Cross Streets
- 43880 Harper Lake Road Hinkley, CA 92347
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302(c) Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no...
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project meets the Categorical Exemptions guidelines and has been determined to be exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). The project has been found categorically exempt per Section 15302 (c): "Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity."
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010286_Lockhart Solar PV PDF 720 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.